Since its foundation in 1956, TOGU has become market leader in the field of air-filled training equipment and playballs. Today this family run business has grown to provide a secure job to About 100 people. The complete production is located in Germany on a site of approximately 16.000 m2. All equipment for manufacturing and printing is design in-house and constructed on site. Typical for TOGU is the extraordinary will to put good ideas into effect and to produce goods of exceptional quality.
Prien am Chiemsee is the place where everything got started. TOGU is devoted to innovation, inventions and manufacturing. This might explain why TOGU is one of the leading manufacturers of air filled products made by rotation molding. Production is according to the strictest environment protection laws. Long lasting products save resources, energy and therefore reduce environmental pollution.
TOGU – quality made in Germany. About 90% of all products offered on our website are manufactured in our headquarters in Prien am Chiemsee in Germany.
Transparency and integrity are important values to us: even the best can not do everything themselves. That’s why we complete our extensive range of self-made articles with products from other quality manufacturers worldwide. We cooperate with all our suppliers in the long term and a trustful way. The origin of these products (trading goods) can be found at the end of each item description.
“Our drive and passion is to develop and manufacture outstanding products in premium quality and excellent functionality.”
- 1956 Foundation of the ball factory with the invention of the world’s first seamless
playball made in one piece
- 1964 The hopping ball is born – until today a toy with fun
- 1970 Development of the first air-filled, and therefore
bouncing medicine ball
- 1983 The large gymnastics balls are discovered for training
- 1995 Invention of the Dynair® Ballkissen®: the practical
and popular space-saving alternative to the large gymnastic
- 1998 ABS®: TOGU invents the world’s first and only
guaranteed “burst-proof” gymnastic ball with anti-burst
- 2000 Powerball Extreme ABS® – the world’s safest exercise
ball – burst proof up to 1.000 kg / 2.200 lbs
- 2000 Launch of the Aero-Step®: the first air-filled device for
balance and coordination training quickly enters professional and health sports. The first educational
concept about sensori motor training for trainers and
fitness professionals is created.
- 2008 Development and launch of the TOGU Jumper®
multifunctional training device. The device is used
by international sports stars in prevention and training.
Same time, the popular Brasil® Workout is presented on the
- 2013 The Balanza® product series is a perfect combination
of dynamic balls and a stable wooden panel: a new
dimension in sensori motor training.
- 2015 Relaunch of the famous Redondo® Ball with a new
size: Redondo® Ball Plus creates new challenge in
- 2017 Jacaranda® – The brand-new training concept
combines elements of fitness and yoga.
- 2018 Balanza® Vario – the future of sensorimotor training
All forms of balance and coordination training combined in one device.