FIBO – the leading international trade fair for fitness, wellness & health
From April 11th – 14th, 2013
The countdown is on! Soon an expected 80,000 visitors from over 100 countries will be storming the halls of the largest fitness, wellness and health trade fair, the FIBO 2013.
Nowhere else do so many experts and fitness enthusiasts meet in the same place.
The change of location from Essen to Cologne, and the associated space gain, offers over 650 exhibitors space to present the latest products and trends in the areas of fitness, wellness and health.
For the first time this year, FIBO is divided into two areas or key themes.
In the new north hall are the sectors of health, fitness and medicine, with FIBOmed and functional training (Hall 9), wellness & spa, sports nutrition and equipment & services (Hall 8), and the largest section, the training equipment (Halls 6 and 7). In Hall 9 there are FIBOactive stage shows awaiting trainers and private visitors, as well as numerous opportunities to shop for sport and fitness clothing.
Running at the same time, in the two halls to the south is FIBO POWER 2013, Europe’s largest meeting point for the body-building and weightlifting scene.
In addition to the actual trade fair there is also a comprehensive supporting program awaiting visitors, such as
- live stage shows, where international pros show their skills (Hall 4.2),
- the FIBO Event, where getting active yourself and participating is the motto,
- the FIBOmed – lecture forum, whereexperts speak about innovative and practical therapy methods,
- the wellness lecture forum, whereexpert presentations and discussions are given about various topics in the wellness and health sector, and the
- 6th (Cycling) Tour of Hope, a charity event which takes place on April 12th in support of children with cancer.
April 11th – 14th, 2013
(April 11th – 12th only for industry visitors,
April 13th – 14th for industry and private visitors)
West entrance and Hall 9 entrance
Daily from 9 am to 6 pm