Are you always sitting at the office, in your car for long periods or carrying heavy loads which make your back ache?
Treat your back to a break and relieve tensions quickly and simply! All that you need is a comfortable support surface, a
Redondo Ball or the new Redondo Ball Touch.
Lower back / lumbar spine:
- get down on your knees; lower your butt down to your heels and lean your torso forward over your thighs / the mat: Your arms rest next to your body on the mat. Breathe deeply and relax your neck.
- Lie on your back; take a Redondo Ball and release up to three quarters of its air volume. Place the ball under your butt at the point of the lumbar spine. Stretch your legs out and breathe deeply.
- sit up straight and let your arms hang to the right and left of your body. Raise your breastbone up and push it forward/upwards, your shoulders pull back and turn your thumbs forward and outwards to the side. Your shoulders stay lowered and your shoulder blades come closer together. Release, then repeat at least three times.
- Lie on your back; take a Redondo Ball Touch and release up to two thirds of its air volume. Place the ball under your thoracic spine and lay on it. Breathe deeply and relax into the stretch.
- sit up straight on a chair and let your head fall loosely forward. Now slowly move the tip of your nose in a semicircle from right to left. Your shoulders remain low. Enjoy the gentle stretch. At the end, return your head to the middle before raising it.
- Lie on your back on your mat: rest your head on a Redondo Ball which has had up to a quarter of the air released. Close your eyes and use your nose to make circles on the ceiling which get increasingly smaller. Change directions. Work slowly and deliberately.
Have fun and relax!