TOGU CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION for Facebook & Instagram competitions
Organizer of the competition is TOGU GmbH in D-83209 Prien am Chiemsee. VAT-ID-No.: DE291838301 according to §27a UStG. With the participation in TOGU Facebook and Instagram-Lotteries competitions the user accepts the following conditions of participation:
1 The prizes in this competition are advertised in the respective competition post.
2. The prize will be awarded as advertised in the competition. A change or cash payment of the prize is excluded.
3. The competition is free of charge and fees and is linked to a task. All persons of legal age who are resident in the EU or Switzerland and have correctly performed the task are eligible to participate. Excluded are employees of TOGU GmbH and their family members. Multiple participations within a social media platform (Facebook or Instagram) are not permitted.
4. TOGU GmbH reserves the right to change or terminate the competition at any time without giving reasons. We inform about changes on our Facebook- or Instagram-Page .(https://www.facebook.com/togu.de) (https://www.instagram.com/togu_1956/).
5. The drawing of the winners takes place after the end of the competition. The duration and entry period of the competition can be found in the corresponding competition post.
6. TOGU uses the random number generator of commentpicker.com for the draw. The probability of a draw is the same for each participant.
7. The winners will be informed about the win with a personal message on Instagram or Facebook. The winner will be asked to reply with a personal message and to provide necessary information (full name, address, email address and colour wish). If the winner does not respond within 6 months, he/she will not receive the prize. Personal data (full name, address, e-mail address) are only collected for the purpose of the competition.
8. The prize will be sent directly to the address provided by the winner. Additional costs connected with the claim of the prize are at the expense of the winner. The winner is responsible for any tax on the prize.
9 Facebook and Instagram are not available as contact persons for the competition. The competition is in no way sponsored, supported or organised by Facebook and Instagram.
10. The Facebook data protection information also applies in addition.
Atzinger Str. 1
83209 Prien am Chiemsee
Phone: +49 (0) 8051 90380