“It’s time to #beActive” is the motto of the European Week of Sport – under this slogan, the European Commission calls on Europeans to move more and create an active lifestyle.
For the implementation of the European Sports Week, the German Coordinator has been the national coordinator in Germany since 2016.
TOGU is an official cooperation partner of the German Gymnastics Federation. From the 23rd of September, we are also #beactive and inform you about the appropriate TOGU product at www.togu.de every day with new exercises.
- Children in balance with the Jumper® Mini
- Using the Actiball® Relax to relieve pain
- Backfit work with Brasil®
- #beActive together – Master class in association with the Redondo® Ball Plus
- The Jumper® as a multifunctional training device
- Fit and active to an old age – strengthening exercise with the Redondo ® ball and
Theragym® Band Loop
- Home workout Bodystyling with Brasil®
- Modern back training with the Jacaranda® ball
You also want to participate actively?
Employers, cities, municipalities and associations can register for the European Week of Sports on the following website: https://ec.europa.eu/sport/week_en
The goal is to inspire people for an active life and sport.